Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Giovani Salvador <gi...@via-rs.net> on 2003/11/19 20:35:44 UTC

html:text conversion

Hi all, i am using the html:text tag to read the attributes of my Value Object by specifying the "name" attribute of the html tag with the name of the object put in request.
But one of my attributes of this object has complex data like java.util.Calendar. How can i do some conversion (for example, from Calendar to String) to show the data so a human can read?
Remember, the html:text is reading from my object, not from the action form.

Thanx in advance

Giovani Salvador