Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Gabriel López Millán <ga...@dif.um.es> on 2002/02/14 14:09:59 UTC

Apache2.0+Tomcat4.0.2+mod_jk/mod_webapp

    Hi all.

    I'm trying to connect apache2.0 with tomcat 4.0.2 in a RedHat 7.2.
    I'm trying with webapp but I get an error as say in a previous mail.
    Now I'm trying with mod_jk.
    Apache2.0.28 works ok
    Tomcat4.0.2 works ok
    I make mod_jk from jakarta-tomcat-connectors-src
    I can see the examples directory:  http://myhost/examples/servlets/
    I think all is ok but when I try to execute any servlet I get:

  Server error!

handler "jakarta-servlet" not found for: HelloWorldExample

    If you think this is a server error, please contact the Webmaster
<ma...@dif.um.es>

    Error 500

    and there isn't any log in tomcat logs file

    Can anybody helpme?
    I need run Apache2.0 with tomcat4.0.2

    Thanks a lot, Gabi.

Gabriel Lopez Millan - Grupo ANTS-CIRCuS
Facultad de Informática
Universidad de Murcia (España) Tfo: +34 968367645