Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Brock Palen <br...@umich.edu> on 2009/03/02 04:40:53 UTC

Thanks to Christophe for Hadoop Featured Pod Cast

Just want to thank Christophe Bisciglia for taking some time out to
speak with us about Hadoop on our podcast Research Computing and
Engineering (www.rce-cast.com)

You can find the Hadoop episode here or on iTunes:
http://www.rce-cast.com/index.php/podcast/rce04-hadoop.html

If you like the show please let us know, or if there are any topics
you wish to hear.

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp
Center for Advanced Computing
brockp@umich.edu
(734)936-1985

Re: Thanks to Christophe for Hadoop Featured Pod Cast

Posted by Mark Kerzner <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thank you for pointing this out!

Mark