Posted to users@camel.apache.org by Jeremy Gooch <je...@huwun.com> on 2014/06/30 13:37:53 UTC

Client ID for MQTT endpoint.

Hi,

Is there a non-documented option for the MQTT endpoint, through which I can
set the client ID?  My Mosquitto MQTT broker currently assigns Camel an
arbitrary ID along the lines of "7f00d901c0b253b144e5".  However, this
isn't much use if I want to use an ACL within Mosquitto in order to secure
topics from anonymous access.

Thanks,

J.

Re: Client ID for MQTT endpoint.

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I suggest to check the source code for camel-mqtt to see if you can
find something there. If not it may be a nice addition to allow
configuring this. As we love contributions you are welcome to work on
a patch

--
Claus Ibsen