Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by sara hajili <ha...@gmail.com> on 2015/10/17 15:14:51 UTC

solr more like this sort / reranking

hi all.
i am new in solr.i use more like this (query handler) for get docs that are
similar to specefic doc that i mentioned.
and my issue is when i get some docs , i wanna to changed sort of that, for
example imagine that docs have one field as like_count,
i wanna to get more related docs to doc id = 4 and then sort them based on
like_count and score(i mean score that i get in result of more like this
for each docs ,that shows how this doc is related to my doc),so i need to
sort based on this 2 field and i set score for them for example sort based
on like_count^8 and score^25.
how can i do this?
i found new feature RE-ranking
http://blog.thedigitalgroup.com/vijaym/2015/06/19/query-re-ranking-in-solr/
in solr.
is it good approach?
if yes how i used it in more like this and pysolr?
i set in more like this parameter but i couldn't get answerd.
in this way:
param={

"rq":"{!rerank reRankQuery=$rqq reRankDocs=3 reRankWeight=10}",
"rqq":"poem"

}
and if not.what is best approach to get this result from  more like this
query?
tnx for any help

solr more like this sort / reranking

Posted by sara hajili <ha...@gmail.com>.