Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by su...@opensource.lk on 2004/05/25 13:38:01 UTC

Do you have any client apps or implemented skeletons that uses xsd:any ?

Hi all,

We expect to implement support to xsd:any types for Axis 1.2 release which
we expect to mid of June. So we are in a hurry to collect the
requirements/suggestions/ideas on this.

One problem that I have is that I dont have any web services implemented
that has xsd:any.

Can anyone share with us if you have any client applications or server
side implementations of web services that uses xsd:any ?. I dont mind
whether it is using Axis Java, .Net, wasp, gsoap or any other.

Thanks in advance,

Susantha.