Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Steve <sw...@yahoo.com> on 2002/07/23 20:25:49 UTC

Tomcat Caching after uploading new files

Hi Everyone,

I am desperately stuck with a problem and the
developers are ripping me apart for it :)

The issue is that Tomcat seems to keep a cache of all
the of the .java files which have been previously
executed in the "c:\tomcat4\work\localhost\"
directory. So everytime a change is made I have to
manually go into the directory and delete all the
files.

I know this probably doesn't seem like much a problem,
but we are still in the production stage of an
application, and the developers are getting annoyed at
having to delete it everytime they upload new code.

This problem started occuring recently.

Is it a configuration issue? If it is where can I
look?

Im currently running Tomcat 4.0.3
On Windows 2000

Thank you!!