Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Olivier Brand <ol...@intraware.com> on 2001/04/26 19:18:51 UTC

Minor releases of SOAP 2.1 ?

I was wondering what is the best strategy to get some minor releases of
SOAP 2.1 ?
There have been some bug fixes that are not replicated to the official
release. (SSL support is one of them, JAXP is another one).

How do we know that a nightly release is good or bad ?

Thanks for any hint.

Olivier

Re: Minor releases of SOAP 2.1 ?

Posted by Pablo <pa...@eneris.com>.
On 03 May 2001 09:42:24 -0700, olivier brand wrote:
> The changes did not affect SSL but http authentication. There was a fix.

Do you mean http basic authentication? Is it already coded in the nighty
builds?

I'm trying to do client authentication with SSL and I need to know if
Soap 2.1 (the release version) supports it or I should take a nightly
build (and which one to take in this case).

thanks!

    Pablo

Re: Minor releases of SOAP 2.1 ?

Posted by Pablo <pa...@eneris.com>.