Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by bonekrusher <dj...@yahoo.com> on 2008/03/20 22:28:03 UTC

XSL-FO DTD Documentation

Hi,

A few weeks back I posted a question in regards to the availability of a
XSL-FO DTD. I received a few good responses that pointed me
http://xmlgraphics.apache.org/fop/fo.html#fo-validate.

I wanted to take it a step forward. Using LiveDTD I converted an unofficial
DTD to HTML for easy reading. I posted the page on my site and was wondering
if anyone on the list thinks its worth wild to post the link.

I thought I could do something to "give back" to the forum for all its help.

Look forward to your responses.