Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Erasmo <ei...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/31 03:43:10 UTC

Resource not found returned from empty action

I'm trying to build a REST like application using Cocoon and i have
implemented already all my presentation logic but i still have a problem: I
need to make a PUT request with some data and i have created an action to do
the job but since the action does all the business there's no generator,
transformer or serializer after it so Cocoon is complaining with "Resource
not found" even when i return a Map from my action is there a way to avoid
this, something like clearing the response from the action? If not where is
the right place to customize the response, to tell Cocoon what response code
and content to send back?

Re: Resource not found returned from empty action

Posted by Erasmo <ei...@gmail.com>.
Regarding my last question i have read something about a service servlet and
a service servlet transformer may be i can check the incoming request with
an action and then send the result or the request or whatever to this
servlet service. Unfortunately i don't know a word about servlet services i
have read the intro in the cocoon 2.2 documentation but there's no example
or snippet there as there are for others compos such as generators, actions
and transformers. First of all is feassible do this with a servlet service
and then where can i find info or an implementation of such a thing (a
servlet service i mean) ?