Posted to builds@apache.org by Yeung Sai Ho <dc...@nus.edu.sg> on 2020/11/24 06:17:45 UTC

Any GPU resources available to run the GPU test case in GitHub actions

Hi,

I am not sure if this is to be discussed in this channel. If this is not the suitable channel, please tell me so I will not discuss it here.

I am enquiring if any GPU resources are available to run the unit test for the Apache project?

Currently I am taking part in the development of Apache SINGA, we have CPU test case using GitHub actions to evaluate every PRs submitted.

However, the GitHub don’t have GPU resources. The current practice is to evaluate the GPU test cases on the PR reviewer’s GPU server, which consumes lots of reviewers’ time.

Would it be possible to provide this kind of GPU infrastructure in the future?

Thanks a lot.

Best Regards,
Chris

Important: This email is confidential and may be privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other person. Thank you.