Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Peter Klotz <pe...@blue-elephant-systems.com> on 2006/04/10 16:53:09 UTC

jars in SU

Hi,

I tried to include some jar files in a SU in a lib directory

lib/some.jar
servicemix.xml

I would have expected that some.jar is now in the classpath for the SU but it
isn't. Only when I put the jar file into the lib directory of the servicemix
distribution the class from the jar that is used in servicemix.xml is being found.

What is the expected behaviour here? Could this be a current defect, similar to
he workaround that is necessary for the components like servicemix-http where
the jar file has to be copied to lib? Would this be fixed in a final version?

Thanks, Peter