Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jonathan Wright <jo...@aboutit.co.nz> on 2004/04/29 23:42:09 UTC

Changing a DataSource's logging level

Dear all,

Could anyone tell me how to turn off data source logging. For example: the following messages are being logged to the console

INFO:    createConnection()
Apr 30, 2004 8:50:00 AM org.apache.struts.legacy.GenericDataSource createConnection

I've had a browsr through the struts config files and found no obvious place for turning this off. I'm currently using Tomcat 4.1 - do I need to edit some values in a Tomcat config file to turn logging off?

Any help always greatly appreciated,

Jonathan Wright

Customer Information Technologies, Auckland