Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by Andrew Wells <aw...@clearedgeit.com> on 2014/10/24 16:53:02 UTC

Reasoning behind Key(Text row) using Long.MAX_VALUE

It may be need to change either the implementation of Key::new(Text row),
or change the way Range::exact(Text row) matches

Trace on Key::new(Text row)
line: 102
line: 75

Trace on Range exact(Text row)
line 656
line 82
line 123

This causes Range exact(Text row) to never match

--
*Andrew George Wells*
*Software Engineer*

Re: Reasoning behind Key(Text row) using Long.MAX_VALUE

Posted by Josh Elser <jo...@gmail.com>.
What version are you seeing this in?

I seem to vaguely recall a similar issue a while back that was fixed...

Posted by Andrew Wells <aw...@clearedgeit.com>.
and a new lesson on ranges!!!

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Wells <aw...@clearedgeit.com>.