Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Rex Madden <re...@yahoo.com> on 2002/12/31 05:59:15 UTC

Fulcrum ApplicationRoot and getRealPath

Hi,

I'm migrating my custom services from Turbine based to Fulcrum based.
Does anyone know how I can get a relative path using a fulcrum service?
I used to just use getRealPath off of ServletConfig.  I'm using the
getRealPath method in the init method like this:

public void init() throws InitializationException {
getRealPath("myFile.txt")
}

but it returns a filename with a null prepended:

            null\myFile.txt

Is there a property somewhere where I should be setting the application
root?

Also, is there any documentation on using Fulcrum?  I couldn't find
anything.

Thanks,
Rex