Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/07/07 17:50:06 UTC

CouchDB has a new blog

Hi Peter and Rahul,

I am pleased to announce, that the Apache CouchDB project has a new blog.
Please find it at

http://blog.couchdb.org/

We had a short break with sending the weekly news due to technical problems
with the old blog. But now we are happy that we can start posting the
CouchDB Weekly News again. Please have a look and find the interesting bits
around CouchDB.

If you have any questions - we are happy to answer them :)

All the best

Andy

--
Andy Wenk