Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Andrey Kurdumov <ka...@googlemail.com> on 2015/08/26 10:47:31 UTC

[DISCUSS] Docs release

We release the tools 5.2.0, but now release for the docs.

Maybe it's time to release new docs. If I remember correctly we decide that
docs released together with tools.

Could help with release, but don't see any docs on that.

Re: [DISCUSS] Docs release

Posted by Shazron <sh...@gmail.com>.
A bit hidden:
https://github.com/apache/cordova-coho/blob/master/docs/platforms-release-process.md#update-the-docs

svn checkout https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/cordova/site cordova-website

You can use coho to grab it also. I usually grab all the relevant repos
with:
`./cordova-coho/coho repo-update -r all`