Posted to dev@hbase.apache.org by Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> on 2016/09/07 18:40:05 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Misty Stanley-Jones joins the Apache HBase PMC

On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Misty has accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase project. Misty has been a committer for almost 2 years now. She's done a great job of steering us good directions both for docs and as a project.

Please join me in welcoming Misty to the HBase PMC

-busbey

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Misty Stanley-Jones joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Apekshit Sharma <ap...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Misty!

--

-- Appy

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Misty Stanley-Jones joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Misty!

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Misty Stanley-Jones joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Huaxiang Sun <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Congratulations Misty!

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Heng Chen <he...@gmail.com>.
congrats!

Posted by Mikhail Antonov <ol...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

-Mikhail

On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 6:14 PM, 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Congratulations!

> > Congrats Misty!
> >
> > On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 11:40 AM, Sean Busbey <bu...@apache.org> wrote:
> >
> > > On behalf of the Apache HBase PMC I am pleased to announce that Misty
> has
> > > accepted our invitation to become a PMC member on the Apache HBase
> > project.
> > > Misty has been a committer for almost 2 years now. She's done a great
> job
> > > of steering us good directions both for docs and as a project.
> > >
> > > Please join me in welcoming Misty to the HBase PMC
> > >
> > > -busbey
> > >

> > --
> > // Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
> > // HBase Tech Lead, Software Engineer, Cloudera
> > // jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Michael Antonov

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Misty Stanley-Jones joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by 张铎 <pa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Jonathan Hsieh <jo...@cloudera.com>.
Congrats Misty!

--
// Jonathan Hsieh (shay)
// jon@cloudera.com // @jmhsieh

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Misty Stanley-Jones joins the Apache HBase PMC

Posted by Dima Spivak <di...@apache.org>.
Congrats, Misty! Yay!

-Dima

Posted by Esteban Gutierrez <es...@cloudera.com>.