Posted to users@ws.apache.org by jo...@ono.com on 2004/02/26 04:47:54 UTC

Problems with XmlRpcApplet class

Hello,

I'm trying to receive a Hashtable or a Vector in an Applet. I've seen
that it only works with simple Data types (int, String, ...) but it
gives me error when I try to receive a HashTable or a Vector.

If I do the same with Standard XmlRpc application (non an applet) it
runs, but if I use XmlRpcAplet or SimpleXmlRpc it doesn't run. I think
it is a bug in XmlRpcApplet class. Anyone with the same problem? , How
could I solve it?.

Thanks.

Jose Luis Martinez.
Murcia - Spain.

Re: Problems with XmlRpcApplet class

Posted by "Spring G.H." <go...@cal.sony.co.jp>.
the elements in Hashtable or Vector must be primitive datatypes(int, String,
...)