Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Strittmatter, Stephan" <St...@siemens.com> on 2006/12/14 11:18:13 UTC

Images in JSCookmenu not found in some browsers

Hello,

I found a mail thread [1] about this from last year, but no solution:
On some clients I have problems with the icons within JSCookMenu. I
think they are
there as a default transparents to spawn the size, because I haven't
added them.
Now on some clients (All are the same IE installations) I see the red
crosses for
unfound images. On some clients this happens only on the first page.
After a reload
it dissapears.

Is there a solution or a workaround for this issue?

Regards,

Stephan

[1]
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/myfaces-users/200509.mbox/%3C2B