Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Susantha Kumara <su...@opensource.lk> on 2004/03/29 06:37:44 UTC

CVS changes detected without commit messages

Hi All,

I found that there are minor code changes in few files of WSDL2Ws tool since
last Friday. A commiter has done a required improvement. But I did not get
the commit messages.

Please check why a commit message was not sent.

The changes were in following files

src/wsdl/org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/c/literal/ClientStubWriter.java
src/wsdl/org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/c/literal/ParmHeaderFileWriter.java
src/wsdl/org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/cpp/literal/ClientStubWriter.java
src/wsdl/org/apache/axis/wsdl/wsdl2ws/cpp/literal/ParamCPPFileWriter.java

Lets identify why the commit message was not fired and fix it.

Thanks,

Susantha.

Re: CVS changes detected without commit messages

Posted by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com>.
Fixed. added baudyjy@apache.org to the axis-cvs allow list.

=====