Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by FR web forum <oo...@free.fr> on 2018/03/01 16:19:30 UTC

Extensions website outage

Unable to connect :-(
http://status.apache.org says that all is ok

Re: Extensions website outage

Posted by Dave Fisher <da...@comcast.net>.

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Andrea Pescetti wrote:
> Thanks! Sites are indeed back and pages are shown correctly. Still,
> users are reporting that they cannot download extensions so I guess this
> is not fixed yet, right? I mean, the pages are displayed but the files
> are not available for download yet.

Answering myself: a few minutes after I wrote this,
https://twitter.com/sfnet_ops was updated to say "The issue affecting
downloads and search has been resolved" and I confirm I can now download
the Italian dictionary correctly.

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Extensions website outage

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
Dave Brondsema wrote:
> https://templates.openoffice.org/ and https://extensions.openoffice.org/ are
> back up.  Thanks for your patience.

Thanks! Sites are indeed back and pages are shown correctly. Still,
users are reporting that they cannot download extensions so I guess this
is not fixed yet, right? I mean, the pages are displayed but the files
are not available for download yet.

Indeed, if I open the page of an extension I maintain (Italian
Dictionary)
https://extensions.openoffice.org/en/project/italian-dictionary-thesaurus-hyphenation-patterns
and I click on Download (top right) I get "500 - Oh snap! We can't
process this request." - same as what users are reporting.

You will find other reports from users at
https://lists.apache.org/list.html?users@openoffice.apache.org

Regards,
   Andrea.

Re: Extensions website outage