Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Boyuan Zhang <bo...@google.com> on 2018/05/16 18:50:30 UTC

ElasticsearchIOTest failed during gradle build

Hey all,

I'm working on debugging the process of release process and when running
./gradlew -PisRelease clean build, I got several tests failed. Here is one
build scan:
https://scans.gradle.com/s/t4ryx7y3jhdeo/console-log?task=:beam-sdks-java-io-elasticsearch-tests-5:test#L3.
Any idea about why this happened?

Thanks for all your help!

Boyuan

Re: ElasticsearchIOTest failed during gradle build

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.
Thanks for the tests and the details Tim !
Etienne

Posted by Tim Robertson <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hey folks,

Posted by Etienne Chauchot <ec...@apache.org>.