Posted to user@shiro.apache.org by Bruce Phillips <bp...@ku.edu> on 2011/01/09 14:31:40 UTC

Shiro Tutorials Updated For Version 1.1.0

I updated a series of tutorials I originally did in April 2009 (when Shiro
was known as JSecurity) to use Shiro version 1.1.0.

You can view the tutorials starting here:

http://www.brucephillips.name/blog/index.cfm/2009/4/5/An-Introduction-to-Ki-formerly-JSecurity--A-Beginners--Tutorial-Part-1

If I missed something or you have suggestions for improving the tutorials
please let me know.

Re: Shiro Tutorials Updated For Version 1.1.0

Posted by Alex Salazar <al...@alexsalazar.com>.
awesome!

Posted by Les Hazlewood <lh...@apache.org>.
Hi Bruce,

Thanks for sharing this with the Shiro community again.  I'm sure it
will continue to help many people!

Best,

Les