Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by fire fox <fy...@gmail.com> on 2011/06/28 10:04:17 UTC

[Axis2] Great amount of inconsistency across the releases.

Hi all,
         There is a *great extent of inconsistency* across multiple releases
of Axis2. We consume several web-services and are *facing hard time in
deciding a single version of Axis2 *for consistency across our application.
Here is the scenario.

 - *A version of Axis2 works for a web-service and the same version fails
during stub generation of another. However, some other version works fine to
consume latter web-service. *

 Ex:
- Axis2 1.6 could not even create stubs for OracleCRM whereas it works
perfect with 1.5.5, 1.5.3 versions [oracle.wsdl]

- Axis2 1.5.5 generates *faulty (syntaxed) Java* files whereas 1.6, 1.5.3
works fine. [sforce.wsdl]
  -> A generated method looks like this -> operationName(, String xyz...). I
could see the *comma just after the starting parenthesis* without any
argument definition.

*Note*: Used options are :* -u and -uw*

*How do I solve?* Please help.

I've attached both the WSDL files, please have a look.

Thanks.