Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by jaybytez <ja...@yahoo.com> on 2011/09/16 20:39:24 UTC

JaxwsProxyFactoryBean set BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY in config

Is there a way to set BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY via the
JaxwsProxyFactoryBean configuration in the context file?

I saw an example of how to do it via the API.

Thanks...jay

Re: JaxwsProxyFactoryBean set BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY in config

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.
On Friday, September 16, 2011 11:39:24 AM jaybytez wrote:
> Is there a way to set BindingProvider.SESSION_MAINTAIN_PROPERTY via the
> JaxwsProxyFactoryBean configuration in the context file?
>
> I saw an example of how to do it via the API.
>
> Thanks...jay

At this point, I don't see a way.   Internally, it's not treated as a
contextual property and thus isn't something that can be configured on various
contexts.    I can get that fixed for 2.4.3, but I cannot really think of
anything "obvious" for 2.4.2.  :-(

--
Daniel Kulp
dkulp@apache.org