Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Jens Müller <bl...@tessarakt.de> on 2008/07/07 19:39:57 UTC

bpel-api/src/main/java/org/apache/apche/

In trunk, there exists a directory
bpel-api/src/main/java/org/apache/apche/, containing ode/bpel/evar.

The "apche" is too much, i.e., the contents should be in the parent
directory. That causes a compilation error for me which I just noticed
when first viewing the project in eclipse.

Probably that should be fixed ...

Regards,

Jens

Re: bpel-api/src/main/java/org/apache/apche/

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Fixed.

Posted by Alex Boisvert <bo...@intalio.com>.
Hi Jens,