Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> on 2006/12/01 20:40:45 UTC

Deleting Confluence Space "Felix Addons" from Safehaus

Hi, felix-dev,

I'd like to push through the deletion of the "Felix Addons" Space from
the Safehaus Confluence server.  IMO, it is confusing, despite the
disclaimer on its home page.  It is still indexed by search engines
and the disclaimer doesn't appear for pages other than the home page.

I am asking the felix-dev list for any negative feedback.  I don't
think there are any objections, but we'll hold off until Tuesday
before removing the Space.  We can save a copy before deleting the
Space, but other than that it's final.

Enrique

Re: Deleting Confluence Space "Felix Addons" from Safehaus

Posted by "Richard S. Hall" <he...@ungoverned.org>.
Delete it!

-> richard

Posted by Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com>.
On 12/1/06, Enrique Rodriguez <en...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, felix-dev,
>
> I'd like to push through the deletion of the "Felix Addons" Space from
> the Safehaus Confluence server.  IMO, it is confusing, despite the
> disclaimer on its home page.  It is still indexed by search engines
> and the disclaimer doesn't appear for pages other than the home page.

I deleted the "Apache Felix Addons" Space from Safehaus Confluence.  I
made both HTML and XML exports.

Enrique