Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by ru...@gmail.com on 2017/08/29 00:07:16 UTC

[users@httpd] ''AH00288: scoreboard is full, not at MaxRequestWorkers'

	Some malicious persons are flooding our server ( Server
Version: Apache/2.4.27 (cPanel) OpenSSL/1.0.2k mod_bwlimited/1.4
Server MPM: worker Server Built: Aug 17 2017 00:51:40 ) with bogus
traffic.  It's been going down every few hours, often posting AH00288
errors first.
	What does this error mean?  Any suggestions for preventing
this?

[users@httpd] Re: ''AH00288: scoreboard is full, not at MaxRequestWorkers'

Posted by "@lbutlr" <kr...@kreme.com>.
On 29 Aug 2017, at 02:01, David Hodgkinson <da...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Get behind Cloudflare. They have DDoS protection.

That requires giving your private certs to cloud flare. It's an option, it is not a very good option.

--
Apple broke AppleScripting signatures in Mail.app, so no random signatures.

Re: [users@httpd] ''AH00288: scoreboard is full, not at MaxRequestWorkers'

Posted by David Hodgkinson <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Luca Toscano <to...@gmail.com>.