Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Eric Covener <co...@gmail.com> on 2014/01/28 03:11:51 UTC

Re: svn commit: r1132494 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: ./ include/ modules/mappers/ server/

On Sun, Jun 5, 2011 at 5:33 PM,  <sf...@apache.org> wrote:
> +                       else {
> +                           int pathlen = strlen(found) -
> +                                         (strlen(r->uri + regm[0].rm_eo));
> +                           AP_DEBUG_ASSERT(pathlen >= 0);
> +                           AP_DEBUG_ASSERT(pathlen <= strlen(found));
> +                           ap_set_context_info(r,
> +                                               apr_pstrmemdup(r->pool, r->uri,
> +                                                              regm[0].rm_eo),
> +                                               apr_pstrmemdup(r->pool, found,
> +                                                              pathlen));

I sometimes trip over this mod_alias bit in maintainer builds with
various constructs like this where there is really no capture:

AliasMatch ^(?!foo) /home/covener/SRC/httpd-trunk/built/htdocs/index.html

Should we bail on the whole thing if regm[0].rm_so is not 0?

--
Eric Covener
covener@gmail.com