Posted to taglibs-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Glenn Nielsen <gl...@mail.more.net> on 2002/12/08 13:52:47 UTC

Status of taglib releases

Attached is a text file with the status of Jakarta-Taglib releases.

We still have a number of taglibs which have never had releases.
Please consider volunteering to work on getting one or more of these
taglibs ready for release by resolve any open bugs and verifying
that it works in JSP Engines which use custom tag pooling such as
Tomcat 4.1 with Jasper 2.

Thanks,

Glenn

Re: Status of taglib releases

Posted by "Mark R. Diggory" <md...@latte.harvard.edu>.
Glenn Nielsen wrote:

> JNDI
> ----
>
> No releases ever done.
> There is one unresolved bug listed in bugzilla.
>
> I know there was some discussion of updating the JNDI taglib,
> possibly adding support for LDAP, or merging it with another
> JNDI/LDAP taglib.
>
> Perhaps a 1.0 release should be done first.
> Is there a volunteer to work on resolving the reported bug so
> we can move towards a 1.0 Beta 1 release?

I could take a look at the bug. Can you direct me to the bug you want
resolved.

-Mark