Posted to c-users@xalan.apache.org by "S. Asif Imam" <as...@protelnetworks.com.pk> on 2002/06/05 14:33:36 UTC

warning against extension functions under Solaris.

Hi All,

I dont know if there is any problem in my code ..(as it compiles without any
warning under Windows).
but here is the problem when i compile it under Solaris ..

=============
Tokenize.H", line 174: Warning: Tokenize::execute hides the virtual function
Function::execute(XPathExecutionContext&, XalanNode*, const XObjectPtr,
const XObjectPtr, const XObjectPtr, const Locator*) const.

Tokenize.H", line 174: Warning: Tokenize::execute hides the virtual function
Function::execute(XPathExecutionContext&, XalanNode*, const XObjectPtr,
const XObjectPtr, const Locator*) const.

Tokenize.H", line 174: Warning: Tokenize::execute hides the virtual function
Function::execute(XPathExecutionContext&, XalanNode*, const XObjectPtr,
const Locator*) const.

Tokenize.H", line 174: Warning: Tokenize::execute hides the virtual function
Function::execute(XPathExecutionContext&, XalanNode*, const Locator*) const.

/***************************************Code../
class Tokenize : public Function
{
 public:

  TokenizeCDR(){};
  ~TokenizeCDR(){};

  // This method is inherited from Function ...
  virtual XObjectPtr execute (XPathExecutionContext & executionContext,
         XalanNode * context,
         const XObjectArgVectorType& args,
         const Locator * locator )const

   if (args.size() != 4)
   {
     executionContext.error("The Tokenize() function takes four arguments!",
context);
   }
      //implementation here..
    return executionContext.getXObjectFactory().createString(strTok[Index]);

   }
    return NULL;

  }// end definition

rest of the code is same as it is in Samples of extension functions...

Please  let me know if there is any information dealing with this warning .

Regards
Asif.