Posted to dev@juddi.apache.org by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com> on 2009/05/26 20:18:13 UTC

[VOTE] jUDDI release 2.0rc7 take 3

Hi guys,

I've repackaged the release to address the concerns around the NOTICE
and LICENCE files. The release artifacts can be found at

http://people.apache.org/~kstam/releases/juddi-2.0rc7/

The release fixes the following issues

    * [JUDDI-219] - Add second publisher ID
    * [JUDDI-220] - Remove error logging of keys from uddiget.jsp
    * [JUDDI-221] - Escape dsname parameter in happyjuddi.jsp
    * [JUDDI-222] - ERROR: save_publisher fail. Embedded SQL error.
    * [JUDDI-224] - Exception thrown when I try to use delete_service
    * [JUDDI-225] - create_database.sql failed when I tried to load
data. Fix below
    * [JUDDI-226] - In hsqldb createdatabase.sql, CURTIMESTAMP needs to
be CURDATE
    * [JUDDI-230] - Add correct license info

My vote: +1

Cheers,

--Kurt

RE: [VOTE] jUDDI release 2.0rc7 take 3