Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by alwaysbluesky <ri...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/07 19:08:43 UTC

solr unable to locate core on CDCR

Whenever I create a new collection on solr 7.7.2 cluster CDCR(uni
directional),

and once I disable buffer on both source and target nodes and start CDCR
process on the source node, then I encounter the error message "solr unable
to locate core..." on one of target node.

On source node, CDCR bootstrap failed because of the target node's failure
to locate core.

The exact moment thatthe error message occurs is when I trigger CDCR process
on the source node.

Is there any bug on solr 7.7.2 CDCR?

Following is the steps to reproduce.

1) create collection on both source and target nodes

2) disable buffer on the source and target

3) enable CDCR on source nodes

then target node can't locate the core, and the source node failed to start
CDCR bootstrap.

--
Sent from: https://lucene.472066.n3.nabble.com/Solr-User-f472068.html