Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Jason Gustafson <ja...@confluent.io.INVALID> on 2022/10/10 16:30:23 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Deng Ziming

Hi All

The PMC for Apache Kafka has invited Deng Ziming to become a committer,
and we are excited to announce that he has accepted!

Ziming has been contributing to Kafka for about three years. He has authored
more than 100 patches and helped to review nearly as many. In particular,
he made significant contributions to the KRaft project which had a big part
in reaching our production readiness goal in the 3.3 release:
https://blogs.apache.org/kafka/entry/what-rsquo-s-new-in.

Please join me in congratulating Ziming! Thanks for all of your
contributions!

-- Jason, on behalf of the Apache Kafka PMC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Deng Ziming

Posted by Randall Hauch <rh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations, Ziming!

Best regards,

Randall

Posted by David Jacot <da...@gmail.com>.
Congrats! Well deserved.

Posted by Satish Duggana <sa...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Ziming!!

Posted by Chris Egerton <fe...@gmail.com>.
Congrats, Ziming!

Posted by Tom Bentley <tb...@redhat.com>.
Congratulations!

Posted by John Roesler <vv...@apache.org>.
Congratulations, Ziming!

Posted by Justine Olshan <jo...@confluent.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Matthew Benedict de Detrich <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by Guozhang Wang <wa...@gmail.com>.
Congrats Ziming! Thanks a lot for your contributions.

Guozhang

--
-- Guozhang

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Deng Ziming

Posted by Matthew Benedict de Detrich <ma...@aiven.io.INVALID>.
Congratulations!

Posted by David Arthur <mu...@gmail.com>.
Fantastic! Congratulations, Ziming!

-David

--
David Arthur

Re: [ANNOUNCE] New committer: Deng Ziming

Posted by Rajini Sivaram <ra...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations Ziming!

Regards,

Rajini