Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com> on 2013/03/20 15:14:31 UTC

The web-site now shows /docs/d/ updates

Infra completed work on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5999

Generated docs should in the future be put under the /d/ directory.  This is
handy for docbook publications, as it should make cross-book references
possible, with an assumed "relative" path, relative to the /d/ directory.

To avoid large updates with generated docs, please read:
http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html#generated

I'll add a jira to put in the -notimestamp option for Javadocs, if we don't
already do that :-)

-Marshall

Re: The web-site now shows /docs/d/ updates

Posted by Peter Klügl <pk...@uni-wuerzburg.de>.
On 20.03.2013 15:14, Marshall Schor wrote:
> Infra completed work on https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-5999
>
> Generated docs should in the future be put under the /d/ directory.  This is
> handy for docbook publications, as it should make cross-book references
> possible, with an assumed "relative" path, relative to the /d/ directory.
>
> To avoid large updates with generated docs, please read:
> http://www.apache.org/dev/project-site.html#generated
>
> I'll add a jira to put in the -notimestamp option for Javadocs, if we don't
> already do that :-)

Thanks :-)

Peter