Posted to dev@fluo.apache.org by Christopher <ct...@apache.org> on 2017/05/04 15:58:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] GitBox

Hi all, it looks like https://gitbox.apache.org is up and running.

From what I understand, this provides bi-directional mirroring between
GitHub repos and ASF repos, and would allow us to manage GitHub issues and
PRs by adding labels and milestones to them.

I think Fluo could really benefit from this, especially since we're already
using GitHub for issue tracking, and we really need labels and milestones.

I think we should put in a request to transition our repos over from the
current git service. They have replied to me that they'll work requests on
a first-come first-serve basis.

Re: [DISCUSS] GitBox

Posted by Michael Wall <mj...@gmail.com>.
Yes I was.  The Accumulo thread and the Fluo thread show up together for me
in inbox.  Thanks Christopher.

Re: [DISCUSS] GitBox

Posted by Christopher <ct...@apache.org>.

Re: [DISCUSS] GitBox