Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Mina Lee <mi...@apache.org> on 2017/03/24 03:32:00 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1 (RC2)

I propose the following RC to be released for the Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1
release.

The commit id is 163f6730ea91486c581f502863fe62b3cd9b06d4 which is
corresponds to the tag v0.7.1-rc2:
https://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf?p=zeppelin.git;h=refs/tags/v0.7.1-rc2

The release archives (tgz), signature, and checksums are here
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/zeppelin/zeppelin-0.7.1-rc2/

The release candidate consists of the following source distribution archive
zeppelin-0.7.1.tgz

In addition, the following supplementary binary distributions are provided
for user convenience at the same location
zeppelin-0.7.1-bin-all.tgz
zeppelin-0.7.1-bin-netinst.tgz

The maven artifacts are here
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachezeppelin-1034

You can find the KEYS file here:
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/zeppelin/KEYS

Release notes available at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/ReleaseNote.jspa?version=12339166&projectId=12316221

Vote will be open for next 72 hours (close at 21:00 26/Mar PDT).

[ ] +1 approve
[ ] 0 no opinion
[ ] -1 disapprove (and reason why)

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1 (RC2)

Posted by Jongyoul Lee <jo...@gmail.com>.
I cherry-picked ZEPPELIN-1984. We, however, have more issues to be merged
as an hotfix

--
이종열, Jongyoul Lee, 李宗烈
http://madeng.net

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Zeppelin 0.7.1 (RC2)

Posted by Jeff Zhang <zj...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Sora Lee <so...@zepl.com>.