Posted to dev@vxquery.apache.org by Eldon Carman <ec...@ucr.edu> on 2015/08/17 19:59:06 UTC

Slider Application Configuration

It looks like slider can specify different components. Efi, take a look at
the resources.json file for specifics:
http://slider.incubator.apache.org/docs/configuration/resources.html. I
think we could specify the cc and nc as different components in the yarn
resources. At first glance this file fills the gap in your last code review.

Re: Slider Application Configuration

Posted by Efi <ef...@gmail.com>.
Thank you Eldon for the help,

This looks better than what I had thought and could be implemented
without a lot of changes :) I will try it and see how it goes!

Efi