Posted to user@fineract.apache.org by Dayna Harp <dh...@mifos.org> on 2016/11/11 17:08:05 UTC

Daily Teller Cash Report

Hello -

I am training a credit union on the use of the daily Teller Cash Report.  I have made a few cash deposits, then pulled the report.

My Beginning Cash Drawer balance pulls into Ending Cash Drawer balance row

Total cash received displays 0 zero - should be number.

I wonder if I missed something in system configuration OR if this is a bug in the Daily Teller Cash Report.

Thoughts??

Dayna Harp
Director Strategic Initiatives, The Mifos Initiative
dharp@mifos.org <ma...@mifos.org> | Skype: harpcreek | Mobile: 011+501.628.9686

Ending Poverty One Line of Code at a Time | http://mifos.org <http://mifos.org/>  <http://facebook.com/mifos>

  <http://facebook.com/mifos>

 <http://www.twitter.com/mifos>

Re: Daily Teller Cash Report

Posted by Shreyaank Byadagi <sh...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hello Dayna,

The Cash deposits made are to be considered as ending drawer balance since
the amount is received from the customers but not from vault, so this
amount has to be added to ending drawer balance row.

For example, assume that we have created a Teller for 2 days(1st Jan to 2nd
Jan). The Beginning cash drawer balance for Jan-2nd will be populated only
if the previous day(1st Jan) cash is not settled.

Regards
Shreyaank

 Sent with Mailtrack
<https://mailtrack.io/install?source=signature&lang=en&referral=shreyaank@confluxtechnologies.com&idSignature=22>