Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Lawrence Mandel <lm...@ca.ibm.com> on 2008/04/15 15:45:14 UTC

Minutes of the Woden Status Telecon, 2008-04-15

Attendees: Lawrence Mandel, John Kaputin

Minutes

1. Open Action Items - Lawrence Mandel

2008-02-26 - John will update the instructions on running the W3C WSDL
validation report in the Woden development process document.
2008-04-08
John: I'll take a look at this after the Woden M8 release.

2. Milestone 8 (M8) Status - Lawrence/John

John: I'm seeing 4 failures with the test report with XmlSchema 1.4.1. The
same tests with 1.3.1 pass. The error are with chameleon schema includes.
This is the case when the included document doesn't have a target
namespace. I think the Woden M8 build looks fine. I'll respond to the
XmlSchema release with comments about this failure.

Lawrence: Woden M8 will need to wait for XmlSchema to fix these issues.
Woden also has not received the necessary votes. We'll need to rebuild
Woden after these fixes.

3. Development Discussion - All

Lawrence: Are the W3C tests included in the Woden test suite?
John: No. They have to be run from Ant.
Lawrence: I'd like to have this integrated with the JUnit tests so there
is one test suite to run.
John: I think this may be more trouble than it's worth as the comparison
is done with W3C tools.

Lawrence: I responded to the issues raised by Keith and Dims. Both were
usage problems. I've opened a Jira to improve the Woden error message.

4. Other Business - All

Thanks,

Lawrence Mandel