Posted to user@olingo.apache.org by Joslyn Flores <jo...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/20 19:28:25 UTC

Privileges to access JPA Model

Hi

on the tutorial called "Creating a Web Application Project for Transforming
JPA Models into OData Services " has a link to a JPA Model but when i click
on the link using anonynous user the  page says that i don't have permission

how can i get privileges on this page to see the sample JPA Model?

Regards

Joslyn

Re: Privileges to access JPA Model

Posted by Joslyn Flores <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi Michael

I have accessed the sample model through the second link.

I was wondering if it is possible to get a copy of the source code of this
sample

Regards,

Joslyn

Ing. Joslyn Flores Romero

Oracle DBA
55-1384-2685

Posted by "Bolz, Michael" <mi...@sap.com>.
Hi Joslyn,

the link in the documentation was incorrect.
Now it is fixed, see http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata2/tutorials/CreateWebApp.html <http://olingo.apache.org/doc/odata2/tutorials/CreateWebApp.html> or directly http://olingo.apache.org/resources/Sample_JPA_Model.xml <http://olingo.apache.org/resources/Sample_JPA_Model.xml>