Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Sophea Sok <so...@open.org.kh> on 2014/11/13 02:54:58 UTC

To be a localization member

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is Sophea Sok, the one who working for Open Institute. I and my
team are active in localizing OpenOffice and its manual since 2004 and
now being used by the ministry of education youth and sport. I want to
be a localization member for ApacheOpenoffice by creating a Pootle
account to localize it online but there no register button. Can I be a
member? If so, my prefer username is sopheasok. Hope to hear from you soon.

--
Sincerely,
Sophea Sok (Mr.)

Re: To be a localization member

Posted by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org>.
On 13/11/2014 Sophea Sok wrote:
> This is Sophea Sok, the one who working for Open Institute. I and my
> team are active in localizing OpenOffice and its manual since 2004 and
> now being used by the ministry of education youth and sport. I want to
> be a localization member for ApacheOpenoffice by creating a Pootle
> account to localize it online but there no register button. Can I be a
> member? If so, my prefer username is sopheasok. Hope to hear from you soon.

Welcome! Account "sopheasok" created and enabled for Khmer. As you know,
all contributions are assumed to be under the Apache 2 license.

Please go to
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/password/reset/
to receive your password.

Then you will able to login at
https://translate.apache.org/accounts/login/
and translate at
https://translate.apache.org/km/aoo40/

A detailed Pootle guide is available at
http://wiki.openoffice.org/wiki/Pootle_User_Guide

If you don't want to miss announcements you should subscribe to this
mailing list: send an empty e-mail message to
l10n-subscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
request you will receive.

Regards,
   Andrea.