Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Michael Hüttermann <mi...@huettermann.net> on 2009/03/26 14:44:15 UTC

ejb manifest -- strip version numbers of dependencies

Hello,

I create an EJB and want to cut off the version numbers of my dependencies
which are put into my manifest. I tried the following but it does not work
..  the message is "Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-ejb-plugin:2.1". How can I cut off the
version numbers? Thank you !!

<plugin>
                        <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
                        <configuration>
                              <ejbVersion>2.1</ejbVersion>
                              <generateClient>false</generateClient>
                              <archive>
                                    <manifest>
<addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
<classpathLayoutType>custom</classpathLayoutType>
<customClasspathLayout>${artifact.artifactId}</customClasspathLayout>
                                    </manifest>
                              </archive>
                        </configuration>
                  </plugin>

Michael

Re: ejb manifest -- strip version numbers of dependencies

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.
You could have a go with the 2.2-SNAPSHOT version of the plugin. That
version has an updated version of Maven Archiver, which is the component
that handles everything you put into the <archive> configuration.

Michael Hüttermann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I create an EJB and want to cut off the version numbers of my dependencies
> which are put into my manifest. I tried the following but it does not work
> ..  the message is "Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-ejb-plugin:2.1". How can I cut off the
> version numbers? Thank you !!
>

> <plugin>
>                         <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                         <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
>                         <configuration>
>                               <ejbVersion>2.1</ejbVersion>
>                               <generateClient>false</generateClient>
>                               <archive>
>                                     <manifest>
> <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
> <classpathLayoutType>custom</classpathLayoutType>
> <customClasspathLayout>${artifact.artifactId}</customClasspathLayout>
>                                     </manifest>
>                               </archive>
>                         </configuration>
>                   </plugin>
>

> Michael

Dennis Lundberg

Re: ejb manifest -- strip version numbers of dependencies

Posted by Dennis Lundberg <de...@apache.org>.

Michael Hüttermann wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I create an EJB and want to cut off the version numbers of my dependencies
> which are put into my manifest. I tried the following but it does not work
> ..  the message is "Failed to configure plugin parameters for:
> org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-ejb-plugin:2.1". How can I cut off the
> version numbers? Thank you !!
>

> <plugin>
>                         <groupId>org.apache.maven.plugins</groupId>
>                         <artifactId>maven-ejb-plugin</artifactId>
>                         <configuration>
>                               <ejbVersion>2.1</ejbVersion>
>                               <generateClient>false</generateClient>
>                               <archive>
>                                     <manifest>
> <addClasspath>true</addClasspath>
> <classpathLayoutType>custom</classpathLayoutType>
> <customClasspathLayout>${artifact.artifactId}</customClasspathLayout>
>                                     </manifest>
>                               </archive>
>                         </configuration>
>                   </plugin>