Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Jeff Trawick <tr...@gmail.com> on 2014/04/16 15:54:43 UTC

mod_ssl_ct (Certificate Transparency) to trunk

Unless someone would like to review in advance (let me know), I'll add it
to trunk/modules/ssl relatively soon as a separate module, mod_ssl_ct.

The code is at https://github.com/trawick/ct-httpd/blob/master/src/proto1/,
and the best available description is at
https://github.com/trawick/ct-httpd/blob/master/src/proto1/README.md .
 I'll be glad to expand that as requested (presumably to describe lower
level processing instead of overlapping with the general materials at
http://www.certificate-transparency.org).

A couple of things I need to do before long, not necessarily before
committing to trunk, are:

* try to harvest utility routines from the module, either for APR or for
httpd/server/util_*
* move some constructed data (list of SCTs statically defined or obtained
from different logs) to shared memory for faster access

(and of course fix stuff once somebody besides me uses it)

--
Born in Roswell... married an alien...
http://emptyhammock.com/