Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Douglas, Rory" <Ro...@na.sunchem.com> on 2002/05/07 15:08:26 UTC

RE: servlet works good the first time, but not the second time.?? !!!??

you could also try setting the HTTP Expires header to something definitely
in the past, like 1/1/1980

something like response.setHeader("Expires","1/1/1980");

Posted by "Sexton, George" <gs...@mhsoftware.com>.
Try something like:

response.setHeader("Cache-Control", "no-cache");
response.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");