Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Lauren Commons <lh...@yahoo.com> on 2002/03/13 16:03:13 UTC

log analysis tools

I'm looking for suggestions of access log analysis
tools, such as webalyzer or logjack.  But I'd like a
servlet so that my client (who I'm building the site
for) can view and update the stats on demand from a
JSP/servlet based administration site I'm also
building for him.
at a minimum, I'd like hits by page and totals per
hour/day/month, so he knows how many visitors, plus
which pages they visit.  Up to the minute stats would
be good, but I'd prefer to make the user explicitly
request an update so that every call to the report
jsp/html page doesn't trigger a log file analysis.

Any suggestions?

=====