Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by camper_xjtu <ca...@163.com> on 2013/02/21 10:14:01 UTC

How to add wordnet search?

Hi,
WordnetSearch is excluded from the main truck, as the document said "WordnetSearch can be excluded until the license issue is resolved or a new client library is used."
I find the source code of it can be got from faceted-browsing branch, http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/stanbol/branches/faceted-browsing/contenthub/search/related/src/main/java/org/apache/stanbol/contenthub/search/related/wordnet/
How can I use it? I mean how to include it into stanbol, and be called like ReferencedSiteSearch?

Thanks,
Changliang

Re: How to add wordnet search?

Posted by Rafa Haro <rh...@zaizi.com>.
+1. I'm very interested too.

Regards

--

This message should be regarded as confidential. If you have received this

Zaizi Ltd is registered in England and Wales with the registration number
6440931. The Registered Office is 222 Westbourne Studios, 242 Acklam Road,
London W10 5JJ, UK.