Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Kang Minwoo <mi...@outlook.com> on 2020/02/04 02:13:30 UTC

Re: How to avoid write hot spot, While using cross row transactions.

I looked around Apache Omid and Apache Tephra.
It seems like the dead.
Are there projects improving?

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

보낸 사람: Kang Minwoo <mi...@outlook.com>
보낸 날짜: 2020년 1월 10일 금요일 15:37
받는 사람: hbase-user
제목: Re: How to avoid write hot spot, While using cross row transactions.

Thanks for your reply.

I will look around phoenix and tephra.

Best regards,
Minwoo Kang

보낸 사람: 张铎(Duo Zhang) <pa...@gmail.com>
보낸 날짜: 2020년 1월 10일 금요일 15:14
받는 사람: hbase-user
제목: Re: How to avoid write hot spot, While using cross row transactions.

Maybe you need Phoenix?

You need to use special algorithm to get cross region transactions on
HBase. IIRC, Phoenix has a sub project call Txxx, which implements the
algorithm described in the google percolator paper.

Thanks.

Reid Chan <re...@outlook.com> 于2020年1月10日周五 下午1:47写道:

Posted by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org>.
They are not dead. I have personally gone through the efforts to keep
them alive under the Apache Phoenix PMC.

If you have an interest in them, please get involved :)