Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by joknroll <ad...@yahoo.com> on 2011/05/12 10:26:24 UTC

tapestry chenillekit chart with flotr : HtmlText to false not working

Hi every one,

I need help to display chart in tapestry pages. I'm using tapestry 5.2.4 and
chenillkit 1.3.0. My problem is that the option HtmlText : false seems not
working. It's the only option that is not be taken into account, except the
labelsAngle wich work with HtmlText to false.

Does someone have the same problem and/or have find a solution? thanks!

My code:

protected void configure(JSONObject config) {

  [...]

  JSONObject options = new JSONObject();
  options.put("mouse", new JSONObject("{track: true, color: purple ,
position: 'nw'}"));

  options.put("xaxis", new JSONObject("{min: 1,labelsAngle : 45 "}"));
  options.put("points", new JSONObject("{show: true}"));
  options.put("lines", new JSONObject("{show: true}"));
  options.put("legend", new JSONObject(
            "{show: true, position: 'se', noColumns:'3' ,
container:'legendDiv" + graphCaption
                    + "'}"));
  options.put("HtmlText", false);
  config.put("options", options);